Re: Minor philosophical update to draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps

2017-07-05 12:29:57
I don't mean to open a discussion into that topic here—I realize that there is
no consensus on it, and that this position is not shared by various people, yourself
included.   I just want to point out that you've expressed it as universally true that
people think special-use names are bad, and that is not in fact the case: if it were,
we wouldn't need to publish this document.

I didn't say they're bad, I said they're a problem which is not the same thing.

It really isn't helpful to rephrase other people's statements and get them wrong, particularly when everyone can just read the original.

Regards,