Re: NomCom randomness results... delayed

2017-07-06 15:45:36
Hi all,

Regarding the list of volunteers, I had checked the box for volunteering
for Nomcom when I registered for IETF 99 with payment,despite that my name
is not in the list.

What makes?

Regards,

Behcet

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Michael StJohns
<mstjohns(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net>