Re: quick observation about remote participation registration

2017-07-20 08:22:40
Andrew,

I would think that this should be even easier because, unless
someone can think of a reason to not do so, the registration
code for on-site registrations should simply work in Meetecho.
Putting you through a second registration/ signup procedure when
you are already registered for the meeting (and, in your case
but less in Spencer's use of in-room Meetecho was slide viewer,
likely in a hurry) seems like unreasonable bureaucracy.   If we
need to keep a distinction between on-site and off-site remote
participants, that distinction should be embedded into the
registration codes, not require the user to pretend to be two
people (which would actually distort the statistics).

    john

--On Thursday, July 20, 2017 08:59 -0400 Andrew Sullivan