Re: built-in spam burden & email privacy protection

2004-02-09 15:01:26

Paul,

Clearly, a user requirement cannot be proposed if it's not possible.
My message points out a new possibility, allowing new -- and better--
user requirements to be practically discussed.

BTW, as I  noted in my opening paragraph (foreshadowing your email):

    This is not a "user want" item but we need to consider
    what else is possible while requirements are defined.

We have more tools than hammers...