Re: [mail-vet-discuss] secdir review of draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-11.txt (fwd)

2008-01-31 16:13:42
SM wrote:

Essentially, that's what it boils down to: a more precise Introduction and a more lengthy Security Considerations, and then a number of lesser tweaks throughout the document.

I read it as much more than that.

Why? It seemed to me at the end that he didn't feel the whole idea should be tossed out as long as I can add commentary on the five major risks he enumerated at the end. I've already sent him back some proposed wording changes that cover each of those concerns, but I probably won't hear back until next week as to whether or not those changes will be sufficient to earn an "all clear".