mharc-users

Re: Why .catch directory is not under a list name directory?

2002-07-11 19:26:58
On July 11, 2002 at 16:34, "Wang, Mary Y" wrote:

I saw html archives got generated in the /usr/mharc/html/.catch directory.
Now is there a way that I could configure so that the .catch directory would
be under the listname directory?  For example:
/usr/mharc/html/listname/.catch.

The .catch archive is for all messages that do not match any
lists defined in lib/lists.def.  Have "catch" directories under
each list archive is nonsensical.

If you have messages in the .catch archive that should belong
into a list archive, verify your settings in lib/lists.def.

Here is the lib/lists.def used for the mhonarc.org lists:

  Name: mhonarc-users
  Address: mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
  Address: mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
  Address: mhonarc(_at_)rosat(_dot_)mpe-garching(_dot_)mpg(_dot_)de

  Name: mhonarc-dev
  Address: mhonarc-dev(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
  CVS-Commits: 1
  CVS-Subject-Prefix: CVS:

  Name: mharc-users
  Address: mharc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org

For mhonarc-users, I made sure to specify multiple addresses
since the mhonarc user's list has been hosted by different domains
in the past.

--ewh