mharc-users

Re: Mharc seemingly isn't working...

2002-07-23 15:00:05
Ok, I've seemingly tracked down my issue.  It seems that bad things
happen if you don't install procmail into /usr or /usr/local.

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 14:34, Sean M Alderman wrote:
Hi,
  I've just started to convert a few of the mailing lists we archive
over to mharc and it doesn't seem to want to process any messages.
/home/mharc/mbox is empty, /var/mail/mharc has messages in it.
/etc/cron.d/cron.allow has mharc in it.  ~/log/cron.log shows -

[mharc(_at_)aragorn:log]$ more cron.log
bin/filter-spool: lockfile: not found
find: /home/mharc/html/*: No such file or directory
bin/filter-spool: lockfile: not found
find: /home/mharc/html/*: No such file or directory

If my lib/config.sh would I'll send it along.

Thanks.
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."