mharc-users

Archive configurations...

2002-07-23 15:15:11
Our current archives are structured to use .htaccess files to allow
various archives to be restricted to internal access only.  We have a
structure like -

$ARCHIVE_ROOT/
   - GRC
       - webmaster
   - NASA
       - nasa-postmasters
   - Other
       - ...

So the GRC directory has a .htaccess file allowing only Glenn Research
Center hosts.

Is it possible to do this with mharc too?  I have just replicated the
.htaccess files into the actual archive directories for now, but I'm
curious.
Thanks.
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."