mharc-users

\~mhonarc getting in the way....

2002-07-23 15:50:21
I can't seem to find where this is coming from, but I've change the
$ROOT_URL in config.sh to something like /, and mapped the html
directory to /archives.  Using the default mhrc files I get a link to an
Mbox file whose url is \~mhonarc/mbox/<blah blah>.  This isn't good.
I'll probably take this link out of the mhrc file, but I thought it
might be worth fixing in case someone doesn't use mhonarc as their mharc
userid.
--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."