mharc-users

Re: Archive configurations...

2002-07-23 20:25:37
On July 23, 2002 at 18:15, Sean M Alderman wrote:

Our current archives are structured to use .htaccess files to allow
various archives to be restricted to internal access only.  We have a
structure like -

$ARCHIVE_ROOT/
   - GRC
       - webmaster
   - NASA
       - nasa-postmasters
   - Other
       - ...

So the GRC directory has a .htaccess file allowing only Glenn Research
Center hosts.

Is it possible to do this with mharc too?  I have just replicated the
.htaccess files into the actual archive directories for now, but I'm
curious.

A single mharc installation cannot do what you want without modifying
code.  One solution is to have separate mharc installations for
group, but then you'll need seperate archive accounts for each group.

--ewh