mharc-users

Re: Procmail problem?

2002-11-19 16:46:09
On November 19, 2002 at 13:47, Herb Peyerl wrote:

Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com>  wrote:
Are there plans for the procmail maintainers to patch the regular
distribution?

I'd prefer not to change mharc to work-around this bug in procmail and
netbsd, especially if there is a functional patch for procmail that
fixes the problem.

I don't think taking the address of an int and using it as a
size for realloc() can be considered a procmail/netbsd bug. That's
strictly procmail.

Looking at the patch, I agree.  It appears to be a serious bug,
so I am surprised it has not been fixed by now.

--ewh