mharc-users

Re: time and reverse sorting

2003-02-06 23:58:38
On February 6, 2003 at 22:38, Sunita Rajagopal wrote:

There are two things I want to accomplish.
1.I want time to be shown in the threaded email besides date, is that
possible.

Yes.  Edit the file lib/common.mrc.in and rerun 'make configure'.
More information is provided about this in the installation document:
<http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/doc/install.html#customizations>.

2.How can I change the order of sorting the threads within a certain thread.

I'm not sure what your are exactly asking here.  You cannot treat
a single thread separately from other threads.

--ewh