mharc-users

Re: time and reverse sorting

2003-02-10 14:28:56
On February 10, 2003 at 12:54, Sunita Rajagopal wrote:

I did make configure and tehn ran the webarchive script to populate the
threads.html

If there are no new raw messages, the threads.html file may have
not been updated.  If you do a,

  make editidx

in the mharc install root, this will force all pages to be
re-edited.

  NOTE: You may need to do a 'make enable' since the editidx
        target will disable auto-archive updates.

Also, make sure you are not suffering from browser caching.  Do
a forced reload when checking the pages.

also do I have to change all three of the above?

Yep.

--ewh