mharc-users

Re: Files end up in html/temp directory

2003-02-18 08:38:49

It appears that you have given the name for your list archive "temp".
Examine your lists.def file and verify what the "Name:" option is
set to.

Hmmmm, here's my lists.def -- I don't see what the problem is.  I tried to
search through all the config files for 'temp' but didn't see anything.  Could
it be something related to using the -rebuild option?  All this is done from
old mbox files run by hand rather than new mail via crontab.  Does the archive
name not allow spaces?  I didn't even realize it was of other than descriptive
significance.

        (this file may be familiar . . .)

##      Run the command "<mharc-root>/bin/mk-procmailrc -man" for
##      documentation on the format of this file.
##===========================================================================

##===========================================================================
##  Example definitions commented out to give you an idea on the
##  list definition syntax.

##  In this definition, we define multiple addresses to check for.
Name: Bikkurim Email Archive
Address: mharc(_at_)mk(_dot_)cleo21(_dot_)com
#Address: mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
#Address: mhonarc(_at_)rosat(_dot_)mpe-garching(_dot_)mpg(_dot_)de

##  This definition defines a list that receives CVS commits and those
##  commits should be separated into a special archive as to not
##  pollute the discussion messages with cvs commit messages
#Name: mhonarc-dev
#Address: mhonarc-dev(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
#CVS-Commits: 1
#CVS-Subject-Prefix: CVS:

youwrote:
The current contents of my html directory are

lists.html  stylesheet.css  stylesheet.css.in  stylesheet.css.in.dist  temp
 */

while the contents of html/temp are

It appears that you have given the name for your list archive "temp".
Examine your lists.def file and verify what the "Name:" option is
set to.

--ewh