mharc-users

Re: mharc/mhonarc problem

2003-03-14 16:48:54
On March 14, 2003 at 12:51, Sunita Rajagopal wrote:

The truth the whole email makes no sense after it appears in the atchive.
Teh tabs are all lost, the sentences wrap etc.I definitely need to resolve
this issue.I have set
<MIMEAltPrefs>
text/plain
text/html
</MIMEAltPrefs>

This says that if a multipart/alternative message has
a text/plain and text/html part, that the text/plain part should
be used.

Some MUAs that send multipart/alternative messages due a bad job
in generating the text equivalent of the HTML.

when I look at the orginal link in the archive the mail is complete text.

You mean the content-type of the message is text/plain?  Check your
mail client preferences to make sure you do not have it configured
to auto-convert HTML composed messages to plain text before sending.
What mail client are you using?

--ewh