mharc-users

[approved] My mharc doesn't add new mails to archives.

2003-05-27 05:07:13
I installed mharc 0.7.2 on my Linux machine. But it doesn't seem to
work properly.

New mails are not archived automatically. I have to do "make rebuild"
every time.

My system log says cron is working properly. But there is no any log
left in "~mharc/archives/log/cron.log", which seems to be created when
cron did its job.

I did "make" and just copied "procmailrc.mharc" to
"~mharc/.procmailrc".

When I get a new mail and do "make readmail", following is the stdout:
-----
mharc(_at_)www:~/archives> make readmail
./bin/read-mail -verbose -force
chdir /home/users/novembre/System/mharc/archives
./bin/filter-spool -verbose
mkdir -p /home/users/novembre/System/mharc/archives/log
/home/users/novembre/System/mharc/archives/mbox
/home/users/novembre/System/mharc/archives/html
"/var/spool/mail/mharc" does not exist or is zero
bytesmharc(_at_)www:~/archives>
-----
Is it normal?

What can be the causes of my problem?