mharc-users

Re: My mharc doesn't add new mails to archives.

2003-05-27 07:28:02
On May 27, 2003 at 11:24, Jinhyok Heo wrote:

I did "make" and just copied "procmailrc.mharc" to
"~mharc/.procmailrc".

I do not recommend doing this.  See past messages in this archive
for why.

When I get a new mail and do "make readmail", following is the stdout:
-----
mharc(_at_)www:~/archives> make readmail
./bin/read-mail -verbose -force
chdir /home/users/novembre/System/mharc/archives
./bin/filter-spool -verbose
mkdir -p /home/users/novembre/System/mharc/archives/log /home/users/novembre/
System/mharc/archives/mbox /home/users/novembre/System/mharc/archives/html
"/var/spool/mail/mharc" does not exist or is zero
bytesmharc(_at_)www:~/archives>
-----
Is it normal?

What can be the causes of my problem?

You need to set the ORGMAIL variable in lib/config.sh to the
proper pathname of your incoming mail spool file.

You should verify how mail delivery is done on your system and where
mail for your account is delivered by default.  It appears that
"/var/spool/mail/mharc" does not work for you.

--ewh