mharc-users

Integrate Mharc with Mailman and Qmail/vpopmail

2003-06-26 22:26:50
I have spent the whole day reading lists, searching every where and reading docs and I can not seem to find a concise setup guide for using Mharc/Mhonarc with my current setup. I am using Mailman mailing list and it is currently setup and working perfectly with the standard pipermail archive setup. My mail server is qmail/vpopmail and it is functioning fine. I am pretty familiar with qmail/vpopmail but I can not seem to figure out where to get started to move my mailing lists to Mharc/Mhonarc. I have never used procmail with qmail as it has its own dot files that seem to do every thing I think procmail filters do. I suspect the secret is in setting up a Qmail style dot file to handle what would normally happen with procmail for Mharc. I just can't figure it out and am befuddled.

Can any one point me to some docs on setting up something like this - integrating Mharc with Qmail/vpopmail and Mailman?

- thx