mharc-users

List specific .mrc files?

2003-10-30 12:40:08
Hi!  This is not clear from the documentation for mharc...

I have a lot of lists belonging to several separate groups, each of which has their own webpage style. I'd like to be able to customize the list archives to make them look like they are part of the appropriate web site. It looks as though I can put files in SW_ROOT/lib/mrc and have them be used, but there isn't anywhere (that I could find) in the documentation where it discusses this. Is this an option? Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Ricky Morse