mharc-users

Re: Customizing the index.html page for each list?

2003-10-31 10:22:39
On October 31, 2003 at 11:37, Richard Morse wrote:

Hi!  How do I create a different template for the index.html page for
the various archives?  This is the page that you get to after the "all
lists" page, which has the big search bar at the top and a list of all
the different months that you can look at.  I need to remove the "all
lists" link, and would like to change the look of the search part.
Also, I need to be able to customize this for each list...

Customization can only be for all top index pages.  This is done
by editing the $HTML_DIR/.PNM.head.in and $HTML_DIR/.PNM.foot.in
files (and running 'make configure' afterwards).

Per archive customization is not currently supported.

--ewh