mharc-users

Re: [approved] Searching in mail archive and other subdirs?

2003-11-21 13:48:32
On November 20, 2003 at 07:49, Claus wrote:

May I configure mharc to search also in another subdirectories?
I want to offer the visitors to search also in a FAQ.

Can Mharc be configured for such a search with checkboxes:
1. Search in Mail archive 1
2. Search in Mail archive 2

Namazu supports the ability to search multiple indexes.  You'll
have to customize the search form to allow uses to select
the indexes.  See the namazu docs, or the namazu web site,
for more details.

--ewh