mharc-users

Re: Namazu interaction with PHP files...

2004-02-17 16:57:48
Richard Morse (remorse(_at_)partners(_dot_)org) wrote:
Hi!  In order to make my many archives fit into the various different
sites that they belong to, I told MHonArc to generate .php files (that
is, to use the .php extension, and then I heavily modified the .mrc
files to make them put in the php wrapper code I needed).  However,
apparently Namazu requires MHonArc message files to end in .html -- at
least, when I run mk-search-index, I get messages like

1/7 - /home/archiver/mharc/html/ards_patho/2003-10/msg00000.php is
not a MHonArc message file!
skipped.

Has anyone run into this problem before?  Is there some way I can tell
Namazu to index these files?

There's a mhonarc.pl in namazu's filter/ directory.  In it you want to
customize the line that reads

my $MHONARC_MESSAGE_FILE = '\bmsg\d+\.s?html(?:\.gz)?\Z';

...with a pattern that matches the files you're generating.

sev

--
 *** sev(_at_)byz(_dot_)org can also be found at http://www.byz.org/~sev ***
 "There are no dangerous thoughts; thinking itself is dangerous."