mharc-users

Namazu interaction with PHP files...

2004-02-17 15:12:42
Hi! In order to make my many archives fit into the various different sites that they belong to, I told MHonArc to generate .php files (that is, to use the .php extension, and then I heavily modified the .mrc files to make them put in the php wrapper code I needed). However, apparently Namazu requires MHonArc message files to end in .html -- at least, when I run mk-search-index, I get messages like

> 1/7 - /home/archiver/mharc/html/ards_patho/2003-10/msg00000.php is not a MHonArc message file!
> skipped.

Has anyone run into this problem before? Is there some way I can tell Namazu to index these files?

Thanks,
Ricky Morse