mharc-users

mharc mail formatting

2004-05-25 09:01:23
I have been using MHonarc to maintain an archive. The
mharc archive looks much more cleaner and prettier, so
I would like to switch to it. I have the original mbox
files, so I am able to regenerate the archive files.
However, the default format of mharc does not appear
to render the messages in the same format as the
mharc-users archive. For instance, the quoted messages
on mharc-users appear with a blue vertical line, and
the messages appear inside a grey box with color
icons. Is there a way to get the same format?