mharc-users

Re: Using MHarc on ezmlm archives

2004-07-10 16:15:47
Thus spake Stanislav Zahariev:
Hello,
I'm running a multiple mailing lists, which I archive with ezmlm (in
/dir/to/vpopmail/domains/example.org/list/archive/). I want to build
a custom web archive of all the lists, but as I read the "Install
instructions" mharc parses mail messages sent to a user, not archived
like this. Am I wrong, and if not, can I force it somehow to read the
archives or I have to subscribe some user?

According to the mhonarc FAQ, ezmlm archives messages basically
following "the same format as MH mail directories."

In this case you can probably use mh-month-pack.  Take a look at the
"MH/nmh Support" section of mharc's install.html .

Alexis