mharc-users

how to insert 'catch' messages into archive?

2004-07-19 22:40:10

How can I insert a message that was in 'catch' into
the archive. I tried to copy those messages into my
mail spool, but mharc did not archive those messages.
I suspect this is because it thinks of them as
duplicate messages. I can see those message ids in the
msgid.cache file. Is it safe to edit the msgid.cache
file and delete the msgids?