mharc-users

Re: Exclude big files

2005-05-24 11:15:04
On May 24, 2005 at 12:22, Marie-Noelle Dauphin wrote:

I would like not to archive big files like for example dump.
Is it possible to exclude files  too big ( for example more than 2mega ? )
I found  MAXSIZE but it's not for that ....

If you have control over you MTA, you can limit large messages from
every being delivered.

Alternatively, create a .procmailrc for the account that is receiving
the mail and put in a size check.  See
<http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/doc/install.html#othersolution> for
an idea of how this would be done.

I also want not to have [mbox]  in  html page near  [Date]  [Thread]
how do I do this ?

For each archive you do not want the mbox link for, set the following
option in your lists.def:

  No-Raw-Link: 1

This will also remove the "[Original]" link on messages pages and
set .htaccess files in the mbox area to deny http access to the
raw mbox files (assuming you are using Apache as your http server).

--ewh