mharc-users

URIs in Namazu list dependent

2005-05-29 10:41:11
Hello,

I apologize ahead of time for having a question about a "mutilated"
version of mharc. I'll ask anyway, though. :)

I adapted mharc to work together with private mailman lists according
to the instructions at

http://www.byz.org/~sev/Tech/integrating-mharc-and-mailman.html

which worked out quite well. One of the points was to change the
ROOT_URL variable to

ROOT_URL=/mailman

Now, I'd like to add another list not managed by mailman. It is rather
archived in a "regular" manner and shall be password protected in
another way some time soon. Anyway, the problem now is that after
performing a search, namazu links to the "wrong" root uri. For
example, one of the search results points to

/mailman/private/kirchenmusik/2005-05/msg00427.html

but I want it to point to

/kirchenmusik/2005-05/msg00427.html

and the same holds for the header, which now points to

/mailman/private/kirchenmusik/

and not to

/kirchenmusik/

The info is obiviously exchange in the ${uri} variable namazu and
mharc uses in the NMZ.result.* file. But can I influence these
variables on a per list basis, maybe overwriting the ROOT_URL value in
a $MHA_RC_DIR/<name>.mrc.in file? What statements would I use, then?

Thanks for your help in advance, even though the question is slightly
off-topic.

Regards,

Uwe