mharc-users

RE: URIs in Namazu list dependent

2005-05-29 11:40:05
Hello Sev,

love your homepage.

I'll let those more expert than I speak to mhonarc- and
namazu-specific
solutions for this.  I tend to lean towards symlinks; can you give
mailman a symlink and let it serve those files as if they
were one of
mailman's lists that happens to have public archives? (you may also
have to set up a dummy public mailman list with the same name.)  Or
will that make your future-password-protecting plans not possible?

Well, tried the symlink already, of course, but since I had to define
an Alias/ScriptAlias in the apache config, that doesn't work either.
Adding a dummy public mailing list won't do the trick, since
/mailman/private seems to be hardcoded somewhere.

Thanks for the hint with the dummy list. I'll keep an eye on that one.
I should just have them move the whole list over to my server, for
crying! ;-)

Uwe