mharc-users

"web-archive" process too slow on my server!

2005-06-26 15:20:13
Hello,

first I would like to tell you that Mharc is a very great software.
Unfortunality I have a problem, I have so much mailing listes archives,
that when I run "make readmail" that the "web-archive" process takes
many
hours to complete its work!

Is there a solution to speed up the process? I have already replaced
procmail by my own email sorting program to gain performance.

A second problem: I'm not sure, but does use "make readmail" lock files?
Because some times I have two processes "web-archive" open, I'm not sure
if crontab started a secondary web-archive process.

Please help me, give me advices how I can have a better performance to
finish earlier the mailing archiving process.

--
saf
http://Archivum.info/ - Administrator