mharc-users

[approved] MHonArc integration with Mailman

2005-09-13 13:17:22
Hello,
 I am trying to setup a discussion archival system, where the discussion
between users in a mail-list can be browsed on a webpage.
On searching the web, it seems like MhonArc can do this.
 I have setup mailman, and can access the mail-lists using a browser.
It seems that mailman is POP, and hence there is no inbox.
 Does anyone know if this mailman-MhonArc combination will work?
Is there a recommeded mail-list manager that can be integrated using
MHonArc?
 Thanks
Elvis Fernandes