mharc-users

RE: Different common.mrc template for each list

2005-10-27 11:50:08
Earl, thanks for the response. I apologize, I mean to state a different
"default.mrc" for each list.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mharc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-mharc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org]
On Behalf Of Earl Hood
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:27 PM
To: mharc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Different common.mrc template for each list

On October 26, 2005 at 16:56, "Adam Behnke" wrote:

Hello, we run an archive of mailing lists:

http://www.networksecurityarchive.org

What we would like to do is have a different common.mrc "template" for
every
list we archive. How could this be accomplished? Is it even possible?

This has been raised on the list before.

Have a look at
<http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=mharc-users&i=20050618181
6.j5IIGxw11639%40gator.earlhood.com>
<http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=mharc-users&i=20050430161