mharc-users

Re: Different common.mrc template for each list

2005-10-27 12:53:39
On October 27, 2005 at 13:49, "Adam Behnke" wrote:

Earl, thanks for the response. I apologize, I mean to state a different
"default.mrc" for each list.

The list-specifc mrc files can completely override the default
settings, giving the end results you want.

If you feel the references I provided do not answer your question,
will you please elaborate more on why not and what you want to achieve.

--ewh