mharc-users

Re: Threads question

2006-05-26 07:17:05
On May 25, 2006 at 09:38, "Miley, Shain" wrote:

I have a question concerning how mharc determines which messages should
be placed together as threads.  I am using mharc to archive some of our
email here at work and sometimes the usual 'reply to' formats are not
followed.  For example:

After an email is sent out users do not always reply to the
email...sometimes the users forward it on the distribution list....I am
assuming that messages are grouped together when they appear to be 'in
reply' to another message.

See <http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/faq/threads.html#howthreads>
on how threading works.

--ewh