mharc-users

Threads question

2006-05-25 06:38:51
Hello,
I am new to the list and would to say hello...so hello.

I have a question concerning how mharc determines which messages should be
placed together as threads.  I am using mharc to archive some of our email here
at work and sometimes the usual 'reply to' formats are not followed.  For
example:

After an email is sent out users do not always reply to the email...sometimes
the users forward it on the distribution list....I am assuming that messages
are grouped together when they appear to be 'in reply' to another message.

Here is an example:

INITIAL SWITCH MSI for SITE: ABCD,ST on Ticket: 45454545 ---INITIAL EMAIL
SUBJECT

FW: RESTORAL SWITCH MSI for SITE: ABCD,ST on Ticket: 45454545 ---FWD EMAIL WITH
SUBJECT MODIFICATION

Am I able to modify this behavior...any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Shain