mharc-users

Re: MHonArc - How to configure the archive to list by monthly increments?

2006-05-08 15:56:49
On May 7, 2006 at 20:14, "Wang, Mary Y" wrote:

Actually I was talking about MHonArc and someone post a posting about

But you posted to the mharc-users list, not the mhonarc-users list.

using procmail to trigger a perl script..
over here :
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2000-07/msg00023.html,
but the link that referenced is broken.

Any ideas where I can get the instructions to do that?

Again, see mharc.  It is a collection of scripts that use MHonArc
and procmail that should do what you want.

--ewh