mharc-users

RE: MHonArc - How to configure the archive to list by monthly increments?

2006-05-07 20:18:11
Actually I was talking about MHonArc and someone post a posting about using
procmail to trigger a perl script..
over here :
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2000-07/msg00023.html, but
the link that referenced is broken.

Any ideas where I can get the instructions to do that?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Mary

________________________________

From: Earl Hood [mailto:earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com]
Sent: Sun 5/7/2006 4:11 PM
To: mharc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: MHonArc - How to configure the archive to list by monthly
increments?

On May 7, 2006 at 13:21, "Wang, Mary Y" wrote:

My MhonArc archive is getting very large and I was wondering how would I
configure it so that the archive would listed by monthly increments.
For example, your mailing list archive over here:
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/.

Since you posted this message to the mharc-users list, have you
looked at mharc, <http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/>, and examined the
installation document.

--ewh