mharc-users

Re: MHonArc - How to configure the archive to list by monthly increments?

2006-05-07 17:30:41
My MHarc install did this for me by default.

On May 7, 2006, at 1:21 PM, Wang, Mary Y wrote:

Hi,

My MhonArc archive is getting very large and I was wondering how would I
configure it so that the archive would listed by monthly increments.
For example, your mailing list archive over here:
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Mary