mharc-users

rebuilding archives

2007-02-17 12:54:54
I'm trying to rebuild a bunch of archives I have, but:
1) running ./web-archive -verbose -mboxdir /home/lists/mbox-month
-rebuild eats up all the memory of my somewhat old machine, sshd gets
turned off by the kernel & I can't get back in without a reboot (don't
know if/when it finishes)
2) running /web-archive -verbose -mboxdir /home/lists/mbox-month
-rebuild on each list results in a lists.html file listing only the
last processed list.

Suggestions?

Jon