mhonarc-dev

Hebrew Support for MHA

2002-09-10 17:44:13
Hello Earl and All,

I've written Hebrew support for MHA.

The code, which I call "HSMA" for short, consists of charset converters
and filters. It does not require code modifications to MHA.

I'm posting this message for two reasons:

1. I'd like to get a review of the code.

2. Perhaps we can start a discussion on i18n enhancements to MHA. I'll
soon post a new message and in it I'll list some ideas (not specific to
Hebrew) that occurred to me while writing HSMA.

HSMA can be downloaded at:

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~yogi/hsma/hsma-1.0.0.tgz

(Instructions are in the README file.)

A demo archive can be browsed at: