mhonarc-dev

Re: ALL_LISTS_FILE should be ALL_LISTS_INDEX

2002-09-24 12:52:51
On September 24, 2002 at 12:37, Eugene Eric Kim wrote:

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Eugene Eric Kim wrote:

Another minor bug in config.sh.dist: ALL_LISTS_FILE should be
ALL_LISTS_INDEX, which is what web-archive looks for.

Btw, I probably should have posted this on Savannah.  Sorry about that.

That is okay.  Bug reports to the dev list are still appropriate.
If the bug is worth tracking, I will create a formal submission to
savannah if a user had not already done so.

--ewh