mhonarc-dev

Re: Need help with Segmentation fault

2002-12-30 01:18:39

The format=flowed code appears to cause perl to go into an infinite loop
with the regex patterns used to process format=flowed data.  I was
able to crash v5.6.1 and v5.8.0 of perl under linux.

It looks like Debian is tracking this same problem as a Perl bug. Even
if future MHonArcs no longer trigger the segfault, I assume our Perl
package maintainer should keep the bug open? (Under the perl
segfault = bug theory)

-Jeff

http://www.mail-archive.com/mhonarc-users%40mhonarc.org/msg00304.html