mhonarc-dev

[Bug #2641] Additional Callbacks

2003-03-28 22:29:24

=================== BUG #2641: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2641&group_id=1968

Changes by: Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com>
Date: Fri 03/28/03 at 23:29 (US/Central)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Major                 | 1 - Ordinary
          Resolution | None                      | Later

I need to determine if the callback interfaces are in the
best locations and if the calling signature is sufficient.
I.e. The request is good, but what gets included into the
source may be different than what the patch provides.

=================== BUG #2641: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                    Project: MHonArc
Submitted on: Sun 02/23/03 at 13:11
Category:  Mail Parsing               Severity:  1 - Ordinary
Bug Group:  Feature Request           Resolution:  Later
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Platform Version:  All                Perl Version:  5.6.1
Component Version:  2.6.1             Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Please add callbacks for post processing of messages.
The attached patch adds two callbacks -- one for after each mbox/maildir is
processed, and one after each maildir message is processed.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Fri 03/28/03 at 23:29         By: ehood
I need to determine if the callback interfaces are in the
best locations and if the calling signature is sufficient.
I.e. The request is good, but what gets included into the
source may be different than what the patch provides.

CC list is empty

File Attachments

Date: Sun 02/23/03 at 13:11  Name: mhonarc-2.6.1-callback.patch  Size: 1KB
By: None