mhonarc-dev

[Bug #3020] Trailing \ in regex

2003-03-31 10:30:59
=================== BUG #3020: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3020&group_id=1968

Submitted by: ehood                   Project: MHonArc
Submitted on: Mon 03/31/2003 at 11:30
Category:  MIME Filter                Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  Incorrect Behavior        Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Platform Version:  Win32              Perl Version:  All
Component Version:  2.6.2             Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Copied from message by Evan Dodds:

I've just setup MHonArc 2.6.2 (running on Perl 5.8 and Win32) and have
successfully archived several different sets of messages. However, now I'm
trying to index a very large set of messages (>13000 messages) and am
repeatedly hitting errors like this while reading the messages from the dir:

Trailing \ in regex m/^.*\/ at C:\Perl\site\lib/mhexternal.pl line 243, <GEN0>
line 33.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached