mhonarc-dev

mhastart.pl updated (again)

2004-03-26 06:49:05
As mentioned at http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2004-03/msg00084.html I changed mhastart.pl to allow for file extensions in the name of the main program file. A couple of other minor changes were made as well, and I suggest that the CVS repository is updated with the latest version that can be found at

    http://www.gunnar.cc/mhonarc/mhastart.pl.txt

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson