mhonarc-dev

Re: Relative path in AttachmentDir (bug?)

2006-01-11 18:42:13
I noticed the same thing.  I think I like the existing behavior the best
because when you use -attachmentdir <dir> on the command line, it is
more intuitive to make it relative to the current directory.  So IMHO it
should be categorized as a documentation bug.

However, as a request for enhancement, I would like to have it so that
the following works, for the cases where being relative to outdir is
more convenient:

<AttachmentDir>
$OUTDIR$/attachments
</AttachmentDir>

Earl, I would be happy to come up with a patch if you think this is a
good solution.  :-)

Chris