mhonarc-dev

[bug #15415] mhonarc eats part of a message

2006-02-20 13:25:30

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #15415 (project mhonarc):

Ok, we've pretty much confirmed that the blame goes to the list
server software (Lyris). Do you know the version number of the
software? Do you have contact info for the person administering
the list server?

I'm going to contact the vendor, but that information will be
helpful.

I don't know the version number. Our listowner is Bill Southerly and he can
be reached at bsoutherly [AT) frostburg (dot] edu

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15415>