mhonarc-users

2 rcfiles?

1996-02-16 15:28:18
Hi, I just started using MHonArc and I'm going to be using it to
convert a few different mailing list archives.  I'd like to have
a couple rcfiles, say rc.generic and rc.specific that I use to
do the conversion, e.g.:

  mhonarc -rcfile rc.generic -rcfile rc.specific mbox

Unfortunately the above doesn't work.  I'd like to have rc.generic
contain informatin that I use for all mailing lists and rc.specific
contain information that is specific to a particular list.  Does
anyone have any suggestions for efficient ways to do this?  Right
now I do "cat rc.generic rc.specific > rc" before I run mhonarc.

Thanks,
Nancy