Ready for MHonArc 1.2 release

1996-02-28 15:58:05
I have decided to keep functionality frozen from v1.2b2.  Anything else
on the queue will have to wait for next release.  I'd like to get v1.2
out the door this Friday (March 1).  I am busy with other tasks and
I do not want to hold back 1.2 any longer.

Therefore, if you have any bugs from beta 2 in the running of mhonarc
or in the documentation, please report them by tomorrow.  Anything
reported afterwards will be dealt with in another release.


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • Ready for MHonArc 1.2 release, Earl Hood <=