mhonarc-users

MhonArc: Note from author

1996-04-26 18:04:51
My new e-mail address is ehood(_at_)isogen(_dot_)com(_dot_)  I'd still like to
remind
everyone that the mhonarc list is still the best forum to use for
discussing mhonarc issues.  Since I'm resubscribed with my new address,
I will (should) receive any mail sent to the list.

I still have not transfered my perl development over to my new
location, so there will be a delay before I can incorporate any new
patches that may be required.  Also, since my time is more critical due
to the nature of my new job, there may be a general delay in my
helped answer questions raised in this list.

When I get some more free time, I'll update my WWW pages to reflect
my new address.

        --ewh

----
    Earl Hood                |   ISOGEN INTERNATIONAL CORP
    ehood(_at_)isogen(_dot_)com         |   dba Highland Consulting
    Phone: (214) 233-8393    |   4455 LBJ Freeway, Suite 804
    FAX: (214) 233-2503      |   Dallas, TX  75244